Spring has Sprung
Easter is the perfect time to gather your loved ones. We have put together some stylish ideas that will help you entertain with ease, giving your guests a cracking experience!
"Set the Scene"
Presentation is a key part of Easter celebrations, and we want your tablescape to give your guests the wow factor! Our stylish serving boards are the perfect way to display your delicious home baking - decorate your serving boards with Mini Eggs to add a pop of colour or serve Crème Eggs atop the boards in egg cups for a quirky after-lunch treat, after all, you can never have too much chocolate at Easter time.
Don’t forget to add a springtime touch from our faux floral range, Fiori. Feature white delphinium or lily stems on your table in decorative vases or tie some string around them to intertwine between serveware. Using artificial flowers and shrubbery from our Fiori range reduces hassle, ensuring you can create the perfect easter décor and entertain festive feasts throughout the long weekend with a beautiful presentation that lasts. If you’re like us and enjoy switching up your dinner party serving style, you can even reuse our Fiori pieces throughout the year and for Easter seasons to come!
It isn’t an Easter bash without some fresh seasonal tipples. Chill your bottles in our best-selling ice buckets and adorn your table with a selection of glassware. Our glassware collection has a style to suit every occasion and every tipple of choice whether it’s a fresh G&T with a slice of cucumber or a pink lemonade in the garden. Remember, it’s all in the details…
Click here to shop our Spring has Sprung Range
Impress your guests with some home-baking. This scrumptious recipe by Just Jess Food will certainly keep the family happy this Easter
Cream Egg Brownies
- 275g caster sugar
- 40g cocoa powder
- 185g dark chocolate
- 185g butter
- 85g plain flower
- 3 eggs
- 6 Cadbury cream eggs
- Pinch of salt
- Olive oil
Top Tip – freeze your Cream Eggs for 30 minutes – this is the most important part!
- Pre-heat oven to 180°C/350°/Gas 4. Grease your tin with butter and line your tray with grease-proof paper (if you have it)
- Bring a pan of water to the boil. Place a bowl on top combine the dark chocolate alongside the butter until melted
- Blend the sugar and eggs with a whisk until the mix has doubled in size
- Pour the egg mix into the COOLED chocolate
- Sift the flour and cocoa powder into the mix and fold gently together
Top Tip – for gooey brownies add a good drop of olive oil and a pinch of salt to the mix
- Pour the mix into your tin and bake for 20 minutes in the oven
- After the 20 minutes, remove the tray and press in your halved Cadbury Cream Eggs and put the tray back into the oven for a further 20 minutes
- Leave brownies to cool, then cut into 12 pieces with a sharp knife (make sure each brownie slice gets a cream egg)